- ADDHelpline is an online resource
interactive newsletter and support group for parent
raising children with ADD/ADHD.
- APA Online - Science This site sponsored
by the American Psychological Association, promotes
the science of psychology and provides current research
- Center for Development & Learning
The CDL serves children kindergarten through college,
their parents and teachers, psychologists, physicians
and administrators. CDL works in collaboration with
school systems, universities, medical schools, and
national associations to disseminate the most up-to-date
information on learning to parents, teachers and students.
- Center for Mental Health Services Knowledge Exchange
Network (KEN) Sponsored by the Center for Mental
Health Services. This site serves as a national clearing
house for free information about mental health, including
publications, references and referrals.
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity
Disorder Information is provided on Attention
Deficit Disorder in children and adults.
- The Council for Exceptional ChildrenThis
site is geared for educators and offers a variety
of links for childrens disability problems.
- ERIC Clearinghouse on Disabilities and Gifted
Education This federally funded clearing house
provides a nationwide information network sponsored
by the U.S. Department of Education. Brief overviews
of a variety of childhood topics are available.
- Family Education Network: This site provides
original activities and educational content for children.
The site contains more than 400 diverse educational
games. Guidelines for parent and teacher participation
are also provided.
- Familyeducation.com This site provides educational
information on a variety of topics for parents.
- HomeworkCentral.com This site contains encyclopedia
for college and above. As well as homework resources
for all students.
- LD OnLine: Learning Disabilities Information
& Resources This site covers all aspects of
learning disability and acts as a clearing house for
- National Center for Learning Disabilities National
Center for Learning Disabilities provides information
on all aspects learning problems in children.
- National Parent Information Network
Then National Parent Information Network provides
information to parents on a variety of topics including
those related to the education of youth with disabilities.
This site also offers an electronic discussion group
- Parenting Resources for the 21st Century:
Links parents and other adults responsible for the
care of a child with information on issues covering
the full spectrum of parenting.
- Parents Helping Parents The Parents Helping
Parents site provides resources, links, and information
- Schoolwork Ugh! This is the
site for secondary school students. Students can e-mail
a librarian for assistance as well as search a comprehensive
directory of resources.
- Uniquely Gifted This site contains
a collection of links to online resources pertaining
to special needs and gifted children.